11 July, 2016
Pinnacle Achieves AEO Status
We are proud to announce that our application for AEO status has been successful, effective 11 July 2016.
Our AEO certificate type is Full: Customs Simplifications & Security and Safety (F) and our certificate number is GB AEOF/00120/15.
AEO status is an internationally recognised quality mark indicating that our role in the international supply chain is secure and that our customs controls and procedures are efficient and compliant.
• A faster application process for customs simplifications and authorisations.
• Reductions or waivers of comprehensive guarantees.
• A lower risk score – used to determine the frequency of customs physical and documentary checks.
• Consignments being fast-tracked through customs control.
• Reciprocal arrangements and mutual recognition with countries outside the EU – for example, USA or trading partners that adopt the World Customs Organisation safe framework.
• Recognised status across the EU.
• An industry ‘kite mark’.
For more information about AEO: